I just went 😳 and jumped up and down. I love you pls.
I sure do miss truecrimehothouse…
Parole board: “What would you do if we granted you parole?”
Charles Manson: “I would go poof.”
I haven’t. I barely watch any tv, but a few people have told me to check it out so I will. Thanks for the suggestion. 😊
You are in so much trouble. I have four episodes left of the season and I’m hooked.
ahhhh this makes me so happy! I told you. I have two eps left and I don’t want it to end so I’ve been stalling. I think what makes it so good, at least for me, is that they are very human, you know? Flawed and cynical but also hopeful at times. Brilliant writing and acting.
I agree, great acting.
I finished the season 😩
Prison life part II
Prison life part III
She likes showing her ass.
Document testimony regarding Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold’s own behavior that was harassing or intimidating.
HE WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE
Some fun (see: creepy) facts about Jim Jones
- If Jones felt members of the People’s Temple had defied him or if he wanted sympathy from the group, he would often fake a heart attack, claim that his life was being threatened by outsiders and/or stage acts of violence against himself.
- Had all members give up all of their possessions, sign over deeds to their house, their pay checks and social security checks. In 1977, Jones was collecting well over $40,000 a month in Social Security checks and had over ten million dollars held in several different bank accounts.
- Bragged about being extremely well endowed.
- Was once arrested in a public bathroom for masturbating and showing his penis to an off duty police officer.
- Cussed like a sailor—even during his sermons.
- Told many of the male members of the People’s Temple that they were homosexual and then proceeded to “cure” them of their homosexuality by having sex with them. Fucking the gay right out of them.
- Also felt that many of the women needed some ~spiritual healing~ so he would have sexual relations with them as well, mostly to cure depression.
- Would make his temple members sign papers stating that they sexually molested or beat their children so he could use it as blackmail against them, if ever necessary.
- Forced one Temple couple (Tim & Grace Stoen) to sign paperwork saying that their child, John, was actually Jim’s son (he wasn’t). Grace eventually left the Temple and Tim did shortly after. Jones would never allow the parents to gain custody of their child and he would end up being one of the 900 members that lost his life in Jonestown.
- Began telling Temple members he was God —they believed him.